Titanfall PC Game Info:
Titanfall PC Game is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game. This video game was developed by Respawn Entertainment. The publisher are Electronic Arts. It was made for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One. This game was released on March 11, 2014.The game was highly anticipated as the debut title from developers formerly behind the successful Call of Duty franchise.
In Titanfall, players control “pilots” and their mech-style Titans, and fight in six-on-six matches set in war-torn outer space colonies. The game is optimized for fast-paced, continual action, aided by wall-running abilities and populations of computer-controlled soldiers.
Titanfall PC Game is a shooter game played from a first-person perspective. Players fight as free running foot soldier “pilots” who are able to command agile, mech-style exoskeletons—”Titans”—to complete team-based objectives. The game is placed on derelict and wartorn colonies at the Frontier periphery of space exploration as either the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation (IMC) or the Frontier Militia. Online multiplayer is the only game mode, but includes single-player components like plot, character dialogue, and non-player characters (NPCs). Titanfall has no offline, single-player, or local splitscreen modes, and doesn’t support system link on a local area network (LAN). Respawn creator Vince Zampella described the game as bringing “scale, verticality, and story” to the first-person shooter genre of multiplayer gaming.
Around twelve human players pick their aviator kinds and are dropped on the map, beginning the match. Titans could be deployed occasionally, according to an onscreen timer, which must finish its countdown to zero before a Titan can be summoned. Killing other players reduces the total amount of time remaining. When summoned, players are told to “standby for Titanfall”, whereupon a Titan drops from the sky, surrounded by a protective forcefield. Unlike player-characters in games like Call of Duty and Battlefield, pilots are agile and amass momentum while running (similar to Tribes). Players run on walls, double jump with a jet pack, vault over obstacles, glide across ziplines, and chain combos. Aviator and Titan controls are indistinguishable as Titans cannot leap, except where the aviator’s double leap becomes the dashboard of the Titan. The Titans, somewhere between battle tanks as well as a mecha, are slower than the nimble pilots. Battles comprise artificial intelligence soldiers (human grunts and robotic spectres) that are designed as human player contest, support, and scenery. Games end to the evacuation dropship of the losing team using a race.
Other Search Terms
You can also find this game Titanfall PC Game Free Download, Titanfall Free download full version for pc, Titanfall Download free full version, Titanfall Direct download link keywords.
Titanfall Pc Game System Requirments
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- CPU Speed: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- Video Card: 512MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
- Sound Card: Yes
- Download the archive from download link given below.
- Right click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- If it asks for the password, use thepcgames.net as password.
- Once extracted, Double click on the “ARC.exe” to install the game.
- Once installed, open the folder named “titanfall.beta.3dm.nodvd.zip” and copy files from this folder and paste it into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > TitanFall” then paste that file in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Start the game via file you have just pasted.
Titanfall PC Game Free Download
File Size: 7.5 GB