BMW FSC Code:You need an FSC code to load the maps from the USB into your Navigation System
You can ask me to generate FSC codes for you
Please visit my website: bmwfsc.ca or contact me
Please use a 32GB or larger FAT32 formatted USB drive to install this update.
1. Use WinRAR or 7-Zip to extract BMW ROAD MAP EUROPE NEXT 2019-1.7z
2. You will be left a folder called NBT_ECE_101151.3.112 and Instructions.txt (this file)
3. Copy everything inside the folder(1,2,3,4,config,NBT_ECE_101151.3.112.pkg and NBT_ECE_101151.3.112.pkg.sig) to the root of your USB drive.
4. Insert the USB stick into the USB port in the center console
5. Follow the onscreen prompts, it will prompt for the FSC code (see below for information on getting an FSC code)
6. The update will begin to load from 0%-100%
7. Wait for it to finish loading the data and you’re done!
1. Some USB drives come with a hidden partition at the front of the drive. Make
sure to go into Disk Management (for Windows) or Disk Utility (OSX) and delete all partitions.
Then recreate a single partition formatted FAT32 (Windows) or FAT (OSX, it’s FAT32 by default).
2. For Mac users, OSX places a series of hidden files on the USB stick which may cause the NBT
not to properly read the data, if you have this problem use a utility like Blue Harvest to remove
all the hidden files/folders from the USB stick. If you have trouble with this, let me know and I
You need an FSC code to load the maps from the USB/DVD into your Navigation System
You can purchase them from your local BMW dealership or you can reach out to someone who
can generate these codes for you at a price.
Please visit my website